Unattended Edition -
программа которая устанавливается автоматически. При установке
Unattended программ нет нужды постоянно жать далее, вбивать серийник
или крякать, русифицировать, etc – т.е. запустил инсталлятор и за
несколько секунд (у кого за несколько минут J) установилась программа.
После установки работа программы не отличается от той, которая была
[установлена/ крякнута/ русифицирована/ etc] обычным способом. Представьте себе ситуацию:
Вы администратор и вам нужно установить на множество компьютеров
Windows (естественно это будет unattended Windows build) и установить
один и тот же комплект программ. Если использовать unattended soft, то
вы можете сильно сэкономить время.
Mozilla Firefox -
faster, more secure, easier to use and sporting a new look, this latest
Firefox release sets a new standard for web browser innovation. Mozilla
Firefox project (formerly Firebird, which was formerly Phoenix) is a
redesign of Mozilla's browser component, written using the XUL user
interface language and designed to be cross-platform. It is small, fast
and easy to use, and offers many advantages over other web browsers,
such as the tabbed browsing and the ability to block pop-up windows.
Mozilla Firefox 3
is focused on improved memory handling, performance, and stability,
improved XUL, and new core components such as application data stored
in SQLite. Firefox 3 is based on the Gecko 1.9 Web rendering platform,
which has been under development for the past 34 months. This new
platform includes more than 15,000 changes to improve performance,
stability, rendering correctness, and code simplification and
sustainability. Firefox 3 is been built on top of this new platform
resulting in a more secure, easier to use, more personal product with a
lot more under the hood to offer website and Firefox add-on developers.
• One-click site info: Click the site
favicon in the location bar to see who owns the site and to check if
your connection is protected from eavesdropping. Identity verification
is prominently displayed and easier to understand. When a site uses
Extended Validation (EV) SSL certificates, the site favicon button will
turn green and show the name of the company you're connected to. (Try
• Malware Protection: malware protection warns users
when they arrive at sites which are known to install viruses, spyware,
trojans or other malware. (Try it here!)
• New Web Forgery Protection page: the content of pages suspected as web forgeries is no longer shown. (Try it here!)
• New SSL error pages: clearer and stricter error pages are used when
Firefox encounters an invalid SSL certificate. (Try it here!)
Add-ons and Plugin version check: Firefox now automatically checks
add-on and plugin versions and will disable older, insecure versions.
• Secure add-on updates: to improve add-on update security, add-ons
that provide updates in an insecure manner will be disabled.
• Anti-virus integration: Firefox will inform anti-virus software when downloading executables.
• Vista Parental Controls: Firefox now respects the Vista system-wide parental control setting for disabling file downloads.
• Effective top-level domain (eTLD) service better restricts cookies and other restricted content to a single domain.
• Better protection against cross-site JSON data leaks.
Easy to Use:
• Easier password management: an information bar replaces the old
password dialog so you can now save passwords after a successful login.
• Simplified add-on installation: the add-ons whitelist has been
removed making it possible to install extensions from third-party sites
in fewer clicks.
• New Download Manager: the revised download
manager makes it much easier to locate downloaded files, and you can
see and search on the name of the website where a file came from. Your
active downloads and time remaining are always shown in the status bar
as your files download.
• Resumable downloading: users can now resume downloads after restarting the browser or resetting your network connection.
• Full page zoom: from the View menu and via keyboard shortcuts, the
new zooming feature lets you zoom in and out of entire pages, scaling
the layout, text and images, or optionally only the text size. Your
settings will be remembered whenever you return to the site.
• Podcasts and Videocasts can be associated with your media playback tools.
• Tab scrolling and quickmenu: tabs are easier to locate with the new tab scrolling and tab quickmenu.
• Save what you were doing: Firefox will prompt users to save tabs on exit.
• Optimized Open in Tabs behavior: opening a folder of bookmarks in tabs now appends the new tabs rather than overwriting.
• Location and Search bar size can now be customized with a simple resizer item.
• Text selection improvements: multiple text selections can be made
with Ctrl/Cmd; double-click drag selects in "word-by-word" mode;
triple-clicking selects a paragraph.
• Find toolbar: the Find toolbar now opens with the current selection.
• Plugin management: users can disable individual plugins in the Add-on Manager.
• Integration with Windows: Firefox now has improved Windows icons, and
uses native user interface widgets in the browser and in web forms.
• Integration with the Mac: the new Firefox theme makes toolbars,
icons, and other user interface elements look like a native OS X
application. Firefox also uses OS X widgets and supports Growl for
notifications of completed downloads and available updates. A combined
back and forward control make it even easier to move between web pages.
• Integration with Linux: Firefox's default icons, buttons, and menu styles now use the native GTK theme.
• Star button: quickly add bookmarks from the location bar with a single click; a second click lets you file and tag them.
• Tags: associate keywords with your bookmarks to sort them by topic.
• Smart Location Bar: type in all or part of the title, tag or address
of a page to see a list of matches from your history and bookmarks; a
new display makes it easier to scan through the matching results and
find that page you're looking for. Results are returned according to
their a combination of frequency, and recency of visits to that page,
ensuring that you're seeing the most relevant matches. An adaptive
learning algorithm further tunes the results to your patterns!
Library: view, organize and search through your bookmarks, tags and
browsing history using the new Library window. Create or restore full
backups of this data whenever with a few clicks.
• Smart Bookmark
Folders: quickly access your most visited bookmarks from the toolbar,
or recently bookmarked and tagged pages from the bookmark menu. Create
your own Smart Bookmark Folders by saving a search query in the
• Web-based protocol handlers: web applications, such as
your favorite webmail provider, can now be used instead of desktop
applications for handling mailto: links from other sites. Similar
support is available for other protocols (Web applications will have to
first enable this by registering as handlers with Firefox).
Download & Install Add-ons: the Add-ons Manager (Tools >
Add-ons) can now be used to download and install a Firefox
customization from the thousands of Add-ons available from our
community add-ons website. When you first open the Add-ons Manager, a
list of recommended Add-ons is shown.
• Easy to use Download
Actions: a new Applications preferences pane provides a better UI for
configuring handlers for various file types and protocol schemes.
Platform for Developers:
• New graphics and font handling: new graphics and text rendering
architectures in Gecko 1.9 provides rendering improvements in CSS, SVG
as well as improved display of fonts with ligatures and complex
• Color management: (set gfx.color_management.enabled on
in about:config and restart the browser to enable.) Firefox can now
adjust images with embedded color profiles.
• Offline support:
enables web applications to provide offline functionality (website
authors must add support for offline browsing to their site for this
feature to be available to users).
• A more complete overview of Firefox 3 for developers is available for website and add-on developers.
guided optimizations have resulted in continued improvements in
performance. Compared to Firefox 2, web applications like Google Mail
and Zoho Office run twice as fast in Firefox 3, and the popular
SunSpider test from Apple shows improvements over previous releases.
• Memory usage: Several new technologies work together to reduce the
amount of memory used by Firefox 3 over a web browsing session. Memory
cycles are broken and collected by an automated cycle collector, a new
memory allocator reduces fragmentation, hundreds of leaks have been
fixed, and caching strategies have been tuned.
• Reliability: A
user's bookmarks, history, cookies, and preferences are now stored in a
transactionally secure database format which will prevent data loss
even if their system crashes.
Лицензия / License: Открытый исходный код(Бесплатно) / Open-Source(Freeware).
Сайт / Site: www.Mozilla.ru
Платформа / Platform: x86 (32bit)
Язык / Language: только Русский / Russian only
Активация / The Crack: не требуется / it is not required
Размер / Size: 7.9 МБ